REQUITitS LESS POWER
What is it?
Our new line of Teflon tooted blödes. TCS, short for a new industrial coating by DuPont" that makes our blades run super fast, super smooth and super cool.
• The coating makes these blades more resistant to friction and heat buildup. The blade stays up to 50% cooler than non-coated blades. This helps the wood glide by the blade with a lot less effort compared to conventional blades. So, you get some major benefits.
• This puts less stress on the blade. Studies by DuPont tell us that TCS coated blades last up to 50% longer than conventional blades before sharpening.
• It also causes less pull on the saw, 38% to be exact. Which translates into over 1 /3 more cutting power. And as a bonus, the smoother cutting action means less wear and tear on the motor.
• TCS blades won't bind like conventional blades. The self-lubricating, non-stick finish sheds sappy wood residue before it builds up. So you will get a smoother, more professional cut with TCS blades.
• Clean up with these blades is also easy. Pitch and resins just don't stick well to the industrial Teflon. So, even after extensive use, simply wipe clean with hot water.
• Don't be concerned about cleaning the blades with water. The Teflon coating makes the blade rust resistant, in fact, you don't need oils, greases or rust-preventatives.
The industrial Teflon coating gives you a lot of great benefits, but remember that under the Teflon coating is a Freud blade.
For Catalog Call 1-800-472-7307 or E-Mail freudincCa aol.com
Red is a trodemork of Freud USA, Iik. Information courtesy of DuPont Industrial Coatings'.
Was this article helpful?
There are a lot of things that either needs to be repaired, or put together when youre a homeowner. If youre a new homeowner, and have just gotten out of apartment style living, you might want to take this list with you to the hardware store. From remolding jobs to putting together furniture you can use these 5 power tools to get your stuff together. Dont forget too that youll need a few extra tools for other jobs around the house.