Basic jig will make:
• Variably spaced through dovetails in stock 1/4 in. to 1 in. thick
• Angled dovetails
• End-to-end dovetails
Maximum stock width:
• Standard replacement bits ($88 for both)
• Carbide bit set for cutting smaller pins and tails in stock up to-*/4 in. thick ($75)
• Keller jig also available in 16-in. and 36-in. models ($229, $429) and in a
15-in. phenolic version ($139)
• Pro Clamp Kit; includes toggle clamps and hardware for fast clamping during production work ($98)
Note: Prices are street prices.
Was this article helpful?