Basic jig will make:
• 1/2-in.-wide half-blind dovetails (in pin and tail boards S/16 in. to I in. thick)
Maximum stock width: 24 in.
With optional templates, jig will make:
• Variably spaced through dovetails in stock -Vl6 in. to 13/16 in. thick ($155)
• Evenly spaced 2-in.-wide half-blind dovetails ($88)
• V2-in.-wide tapered sliding dovetails V4 in. to 1 in. thick ($60)
• Carbide bits ($4.30 to $28.50) and router guide bushings ($5.65)
Note: Prices are street prices.
Was this article helpful?