What you need to get started:
• Basic tools and supplies page 13
• Scroll saw with #5 reverse-tooth blade
• (2) Horse X" x 4XM x 5X" baltic birch plywood
baltic birch plywood
• (2) Praying angel X" x 3X" x 5JT baltic birch plywood
• White acrylic spray paint
• Colored ribbons and beads
38 Basic Scroll Saw Techniques
Was this article helpful?
THIS book is one of the series of Handbooks on industrial subjects being published by the Popular Mechanics Company. Like Popular Mechanics Magazine, and like the other books in this series, it is written so you can understand it. The purpose of Popular Mechanics Handbooks is to supply a growing demand for high-class, up-to-date and accurate text-books, suitable for home study as well as for class use, on all mechanical subjects. The textand illustrations, in each instance, have been prepared expressly for this series by well known experts, and revised by the editor of Popular Mechanics.