Mix a saturated solution of oxalic acid in a non-metal container. Add a spoonful at a time to the water and stir, until a layer of non-dissolved oxat-ic acid remains at the bottom.
Wipe on the oxalic acid solution. Leave it on the surface for about five minutes to achieve the maximum effect.Then wipe off the excess and let the surface dry thoroughly.The effect can be almost instantaneous.
Flood the surface with water repeatedly, to remove any remaining oxalic acid crystals.
Was this article helpful?